Diamond Tools for Metal-Bond Diamond Fickert
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||24 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|24 Pieces||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, CAD|
- Diamond Tools
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HKL600
- Shape: Massive
- Long Working Lifetime: 8-15days
- Trademark: HENKOOLEE
- Specification: 140mm
- HS Code: 68042100
- Manufacturing Process: Sintered
- Bonding Agent: Diamond
- Grit: 36#,46#,60#,80#,100#,120#,150#,180#,240#,320#
- Transport Package: Carton/Wooden Case/Pallet
- Origin: Foshan, China
Diamond Fickert was initially used for ceramic tiles polishing by HENKOOLEE in 2007 after our several years of consistent and devoted research and development With the advantages of energy saving and emission reduction, Diamond Fickert has been highly approved by our customers according to their years of practical use. Compared with traditional silicon carbide abrasives, this product's advantages can be summarized as more efficient, energy saving and lower consumption. Diamond Fickert is the latest contribution made by HENKOOLEE to the technical upgrade and reform in ceramic tiles processing field . The development of this product is also one good example of HENKOOLEE following the Scientific-Development Sight of 'Energy save, lower consumption and environment protection" which is highly promoted by Chinese government now.
Compared with traditional silicon carbide abrasives, the advantages of Diamond Fickert can be summarized as following:
- Long working lifetime, which is 80 to 150 times longer than traditional silicon carbide abrasives.
- Grinding efficiency is increased by more than 50%, the electricity consumption of polishing spindles is decreased by more than 40% and the polishing speed is increased by more than20%.
- Maintenance cost of polishing spindle and belt is reduced by more 30%
- Waste residue caused by grinding is reduced to even less than 1% of that produced by traditional silicon carbide abrasives, which can be nearly neglected.
- Operator's workload is visibly reduced and labor cost is saved.
- Required abrasives transportation quantity is reduced very much so as to save the related social resources such as energy and logistics etc.
METAL-BOND DIAMOND FICKERT
Metal-Bond Diamond Fickert is used to make rough and medium grinding on ceramic tiles surface in the replace of traditional Silicon Carbide Abrasives. Our metal-bond diamond fickerts are aroved for their high grinding efficiencym, excellent grinding effect, competitive price and performance ratio.
SPEC AND PARAMETER
ROUGH AND MEDIUM GRINDING